Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Britney Spears Harper’s Bazaar Magazine July 2011

Professionally, Britney Spears has a lot to feel good about: Her new album, Femme Fatale, is receiving the best reviews of her almost-20-year career and the Femme Fatale hitmaker has landed a cover spot on the July issue of Harper’s Bazaar, on newsstands May 31. In front of the lens, the pop tart opens up about her career, preparing for her upcoming summer tour with femcee Nicki Minaj, and whether or not she’ll take a third trip down the aisle with boyfriend Jason Trawick.

“I’ve worked so hard on this album, so it’s really refreshing,” the ‘Til the World Ends” singer began, listing Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, and Rihanna as some of her musical influences.

On How Being a Mom Affected How She Approaches Her Career: “I think things through a little bit more, and I worry a lot. I’m more straightforward, and I speak up more than I did before. When I was younger, I wouldn’t speak up as much, but now that I’m a mom, things have changed.”

On Preparing for her upcoming Femme Fatale Tour: “I love to dance, so it’s very exciting. The tour rehearsals have been going really well. I think it will be my best show yet.”

On Justin Bieber: “I think he’s adorable,” Spears gushed. “I just saw his movie, and I really didn’t realize how big he was. He’s enormous; he’s just Mr. Man. A lot of the movie is really similar to what I did when i was starting out. I did a promo tour for a year, going into radio stations and all that. It was so cool to see our similarities.”

On Getting Married Again and Having More Children: “I’ve thought about both. So if the timing was right…”

What don’t people know about you? “I’m pretty normal, you know? Like I said, the type of day I love is just like everybody else’s. I’m like everybody else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online