Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sperminator Terminator! Arnold Schwarzenegger Fathered Illicit Child


Arnold Schwarzenegger says his wife Maria Shriver moved out of their Brentwood mansion after he confessed to fathering a a child with a household staffer over a decade ago.

The former California governor made the admission in a statement delivered to the Los Angeles Times.

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

According to the LA Times, the mother of the child had worked for the Schwarzenegger family for 20 years and retired in January.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver announced their separation after 25 years of marriage in a joint statement on May 9.

Arnold, 63, and Maria, 55, married in 1985.

The couple have four children Katherine (b. 1989), Christina (b. 1991), Patrick (b. 1993) and Christopher (b. 1997).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online