Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Schwarzenegger terminates marriage with a bang


Schwarzenegger terminates marriage with a bang (pun intended)

Posted on May 17, 2011
Filed Under Agencies | Leave a Comment

Schwarzenegger has confessed that he fathered a child with a member of staff who worked for the family for 20 years.Schwarzenneger and his wife Maria Shriver separated some time back when the actor confessed that he had fathered a love child.The couple announced in a joint statement that they had split after 25 years of matrimony.”After leaving the governor’’s office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago, I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family,” the Telegraph quoted Schwarzenegger as telling a newspaper.”There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologised to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry,” he added.Earlier this year, Shriver had moved out of the family’’s Brentwood mansion after the former California Governor acknowledged that the child is his.Before Schwarzenegger issued his statement, the former staff member had said that another man, her husband at that time, was the child’’s father. She also admitted that she had left her work on good terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online