Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lizzy Jagger Topless in Playboy


She says that she gardens topless. So posing naked for Playboy?That must have been a piece of cake for Mick Jagger’s 27-year-old daughter, Lizzy.She’s following in the footsteps of her supermodel mother Jerry Hall, who posed for Playboy’s October 1985 issue.Model/actress Lizzy says both dad and mom were OK with the six-page nude pictorial in the magazine’s June issue.”They understand that when you don’t know when you’re going to have kids, it’s nice to have wonderful pictures of your twentysomething self,” she says. “And, at 27, I feel comfortable expressing myself through my body.”In the accompanying interview, she tries to dispel any notions people might have of her because of her famous papa. “People assume that because I was brought up on Rolling Stones tours and my father is who he is, I’m some kind of rock-and-roll bad girl. But I do like to have a bit of fun.”And obviously some of that fun happens when she’s half-naked.”I’m kind of a topless person,” she says. “I’m quite European, so when I’m at the beach, I prefer to be topless. Lizzy’s younger sister Georgia May recently admitted that their father had been strict about ensuring that schoolwork was a priority over her modelling career. The June issue of Playboy is available from May 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online