Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hanks and Roberts Pair Up For Comedy Film


Tom Hanks is returning to his comedy roots opposite Julia Roberts in upcoming movie ‘Larry Crowne’.

The 54-year-old has co-written the script with ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding’ director Nia Vardalos and was keen from the start to cast Roberts in the character of a teacher in the movie, reported Us magazine.

“I had some teachers who looked like Julia. I would see them and think, ‘I love you, so there was never anyone but Julia. Still, even after she said yes to the role, I was the boss. That meant I got to say, ‘You don’t wear this dress, you wear that dress and Julia’s Julia, she can be intimidating,” Hanks said.

Hanks will star as a middle-aged man who loses his job and decides to go back to college and Roberts plays his disillusioned teacher.

While it might be a little scary directing Roberts, the mom of three confessed that parts of filming were scary for her too.

“This was my first college experience. And the first time I had to speak in front of a classroom, I was apoplectic. All these faces looking up at me, thinking, ‘What is she going to teach us?. I needed to find my composure. It was very hard it was terrible, in fact,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online