Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Demi Lovato Posts a Picture of Herself in a Bikini

Demi Lovato Pictures

Demi Lovato on Monday, May 16, posted a picture of herself in a white bikini on the internet, to show her newly gained confidence in her own body.

The picture is accompanied by the tweet:

"I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited.. Here's my bikini time body!"

In followup tweets she wrote that she could never have imagined that she would have the confidence to post such a photo.

"I'm excited how far I've come since being completely ashamed of my body..

"I want any girl/guy out there who struggles with body image or confidence to know that it IS possible to find peace with yourself.

"It hasn't been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself.. Your mind.. And your soul. And trust me, I'm still working at it!! Haha"

Lovato has been under treatment for body image issues, anorexia, bulimia and cutting. She was in rehab for three months at a medical facility in Illinois from early November 2010 to late January 2011, and has since been taking outpatient treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online