Cherry Flower Tattoo
sexy breasts tattoo
best art tattoo
butterfly tattoo
women tattoo

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Demi Lovato is Shaking

Demi Lovato is Shaking

What difference a few months in rehab can make! Recently-sprung Disney star Demi Lovato is shaking what her Mama gave her and letting it all hang out on Twitter just a few months after a 90-day stint in treatment. The 18-year-old has been busy speaking out about the personal hell she lived in as she secretly battled self-mutilation and an eating disorder that became when she was only eight. In October, on the edge of a mental breakdown, Demi checked into a rehab facility six months ago to seek help. Since her release, she’s been focusing on eating healthily and working out regularly.

It suits her!

DL showed off her new, healthy bikini body for fans on Twitter Monday, admitting: “I can’t believe I’m about to do this but I’m so excited.. Here’s my bikini time body! I never thought I’d feel this confident.”

She added: “I’ve been working so hard to get healthy and fit. I never thought I’d ever feel confident enough to ever do that. I’m excited how far I’ve come since being completely ashamed of my body. I want any girl/guy out there who struggles with body image or confidence to know that it IS possible to find peace with yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online